- If your bike is clean, lubricated and properly adjusted you will enjoy riding it more.
- Keeping your bike clean and lubricated prolongs its life.
- Punctures are inevitable. Self-reliance allows you relax and enjoy your travel.
- Simple adjustments to brakes and gears extends the gaps between major services.
- Identifying problems early significantly reduces the risk of - can almost eliminate - unexpected breakdowns.
- Tools for bikes are cheap to buy and easy to store.
- Understanding how bicycles work allows you to adapt them to fulfil your needs better.